PrimeStyle.com

maggiemae

My boyfriend and I are just starting to look at engagement rings, we have looked at a few jewelry stores and I have started to look around online as well. I came across a ring I like at PrimeStyle.com and just wanted to see if anyone has dealt with them and could give me an opinion. Here is the ring I am looking at. Could anyone give me an opinion on it and the website? I know a little about the 4C's, I just want to make sure the ring won't appear very yellow considering the color is between I and J. I am also a bit concerned about the fact that I won't have a service plan if we purchase a ring online, should this be a major concern or is it reasonable to pay each time a repair or polishing would be needed? Are there any repair shops/jewelry stores that would offer a service plan to cover a ring bought online? I also wanted to check about the band of this ring, someone mentioned it looked like it would be hard to keep clean and I have also heard that stones set this way sometimes come lose. I really appreciate any help as my boyfriend and I are just learning about diamonds and settings. I attached a picture of the ring we are looking at from PrimeStyle.

Thanks,

Maggie

post-6-1159665051.jpg