1 Carat Round Diamond

Color= I Color and Clarity, Vs2

Proportions in 60% to 61% Table 60%

Eye Appeal= Excellent

4 Prong Tiffany Setting in 14kt Yellow Band With White Gold Setting

High Polish and Rhodium Over White Gold Tiffany Setting

14kt Yellow or White Comfortable Half Round Shank

Price $5900.00

The suggested Retail for this one 7900.00 so I would say What you are looking for would be in this range

diamond_solitaire.JPG

Congratulations on your upcoming engagement. Tiffany won't sell the Lucida, or any of their other designs, without a center stone, so if you must have a Tiff ring, go to Tiff's and be prepared to pay the price. If a similar looking non-Tiffany ring will be acceptable, almost everyone has made copies of that design. You're specs are way to broad to give anything like a considered answer about a budget. For some people, 'very high quality' means D/IF/Ideal while others count a H/VS2/very good to be entirely sufficient. This gives you a range of more than a factor of 5, even without counting the Tiffany brand issue. Expect a budget of about $7k to close to $100k depending on what you want and where you get it.

Neil

To the users of the rock

Last week I hired a person to go to the different forums on the internet and start an user name for my business The Gem Market, If that is if the forum had a Classifieds section that We could list in.

This Person was not supposed to steal any content nor break any rules in the forum. In fact in relation to this forum I was planning on asking questions of the professionals. Not posting answers.

Unfortunately this person took it upon himself to post answers on generally making a fool of The Gem Market. The password for this username has been changed and that person terminated from my company.

I pray the forum and its users forgiveness’ and understanding.

Thank you,

Willie Sims.

PS no Neil this picture does not represent that diamond. As I am sure you are aware you cannot try to appraise a diamond from a picture. Anything from a dirty lens to a shadow or reflection can affect a picture.

...Neil ... As I am sure you are aware you cannot try to appraise a diamond from a picture...

Hi,

Re; appraising, I don't think there is much that you would need to remind Neil about regarding what he does for a living.

Glad to hear you pulled the keyboard away from the person that called the I-1 stone in the picture above a VS-2.

Brian