Good Deal ?

jrnabhol

Hello, I am looking at buying this diamond: LD00298520 from www.bluenile.ca

It is currently on hold by me but you can still view it from the website if you enter the product id above.

I have been told it has no visible flaws with the naked eye and that the fluoresecense has no negative impact on the diamond. I am a little concerned about the depth % and table %. Are these in a good range for a princess cut diamond. From what you can see are there any other issues to be concerned about with this diamond? I am aware that it is slightly rectangular and that is ok with me.

Hello,

When I copied and pasted your product ID number in a search, I saw an ideal round cut 1.5 carat diamond. You mentioned that it's a princess cut? Did you type in the wrong ID by accident, or did you mistakenly say it's a princess cut? I also noticed that this diamond was on hold, which gives me the feeling that maybe a mistake was made somewhere?

But the current diamond I saw there looked very nice, especially if it's eye clean.

Brian

briankoz@gmail.com