SELLING: 1.51 PRINCESS DIAMOND SOLITAIRE RING

uncledave5685

I have a gorgeous diamond engagement ring and am looking to sell it at below wholesale price, I need to sell it ASAP, I need some money to plan a vacation for the family and could use the extra cash. The ring has only been worn once, and then we opted to buy a bigger 2.50ctw diamond, and have no need for this one. The ring will come with an IGI (International Gemological Institute) certification/grading dpcument. The diamond is laser inscribed with the IGI reference number for security reasons (So you know you always have your diamond when you get it cleaned or repaired for any reason!). Here is the specs on the princess diamond ring (Exactly off the IGI cert. card)"

Shape/Cut: Square Mod Brillaint Cut (Princess)

Measurement: 6.13 x 6.04 x 4.79mm

Weight: 1.51 carats

Color: H (Near Colorless)

Clarity: SI2 (Eye Clean)

Polish/Symmetry: Good/Good

Treatment: None

Metal: 14K Yellow Gold w/ Platinum Tipped Prongs

IGI Certification: COA # 32709276 2/27/06

***Laser Inscribed Girdle***

"NO ENHANCEMENTS, 100% NATURAL DIAMOND"

Contact me at themtwenties@hotmail.com with any and all questions, thank you!

Kindly,

David

post-5-1153108313.jpg

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ANYTIME IF YOU WANT MORE PHOTOS, I CAN EVEN SEND YOU PHOTOS OF THE IGI REPORT, YOU CAN PICK UP THE RING IN PERSON IF YOU'D LIKE AS WELL. I REALY HOPE TO SELL THIS SOON, THANK YOU & HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOME INTERESTED BUYERS!

P.S. THE PHOTO DOES NOT DO THE RING JUSTICE, LOOKS AMAZING IN PERSON, LOTS OF SCINTILATION, FIRE, AND BRILLIANCE!!!

YOU CAN FIND SIMILAR RINGS IN SUCH STORES AS ZALES, KAYS & JAREDS FOR WELL OVER $10,000 RETAIL. THIS RING WAS INSURANCE APPRAISED FOR MORE THAN $18,000. THIS RING IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND JUST FULL OF SPARKELING FACETS. EXCEPTIONALY WHITE AND FULL OF FIRE, WOULD DEFINATELY IMPRESS THE WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE.

Are you a dealer or a private individual trying to offload a single ring?

If the former, please note that the Jewelry Classifieds section is for individuals only. I'll let this ride for a few days but please contact me privately to confirm that you are an individual, and if you're not, please delete this thread.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...