What is the value of my diamond set for re-sale?

dulleru

I have 2 rings. Lady's 14k white gold mounting. Bezel set brilliant cut round center diamond is approx .50cts. Mounting also has eight tapered baguette cut diamonds and four full cut diamonds. total baguette and full cut diamonds is .55cts. of matched SI-1 clarity and "J" color.

The Second is a ladys' 14K white gold with eight bar set full cut diamonds and nine bar set baguette cut diamonds. total weight for baguette and full cut diamonds is .50cts. of matched SI1 clarity and "G"to "H" color.

The description states high polished and I paid $6,078 for the set four years ago.

It will depend greatly on who you are planning on selling the set to. For most buyers, the grading on the center stone is likely to be important and you don't have much information about it.

Get an appraisal to find out exactly what you have. Make sure the appraiser understands that you are asking about the resale potential and watch out for appraisals from folks who are trying to buy it. An offer is not an appraisal.

Neil