Polish: Very Good

Symmetry: Good

Clarity: SI1

Color: F

Flourescence: Medium Blue

A cloud is not shown.

Key: Crystal, Feather,

Indented Natural, Extra Facet

What price range should the above diamond be in?

Thanks for any and all help.

Thanks for the reply. The local retailer has this stone for $13,000. I was a little concerned about the depth being 53.6%. Most of the stones I have looked at are in the 58 - 65 % depth range. Is the lower depth good or bad? What minimum should I look for in the depth?

Also was a little concerned about purchasing a stone of this price range online. What experiences has anyone had buying online?

Thanks

The higher price is reflective of the B&M jewler's higher costs compared to an Internet Vendor.

Depth percentage cannot be evaluated in isolation but in conjunction with the rest of the diamond. The efficacy of 53% depth depends on several other facets such as the Table, crown, half-facets, etc, and their alignment.

Thanks all for the replies. We are just trying to get a good quality diamond with the little knowledge we have. Considering the types of inclusions listed above, is there any type of inclusions I should be concerned with. Looking at the stone under a scope it looks good and the inclusions are in a location that could be hidden by the settings.

On a different note. I have been told a diamond with a color rating this clear we should consider platinum setting. Would using a yellow gold setting cause the stone to show up a little yellow? The colorlessness (if that is a word) of this stone is one of the things we liked about it.

Thanks