Need to sell ASAP! 12.03ct rad. cut diamond ring

MyTreasures

Hello all and thanks for stopping by. My parents and I pitched in to get my brother an engagement ring for him and his girlfriend, but turns out that they had already broken up right before we secretly planned and got them the ring. This ring is BRAND NEW and NEVER worn. I now need to sell this ring asap to any lucky person out there who is willing to pay $52k for this ring. We bought this ring for over $100k but since this ring has never been worn and is still brand new, I thought it would be fair enough just to sell it below the price we bought it for. This ring has been in our posession for less than a month. Stupid part was, if we had bought this ring from a real jeweler, we would have had a greater chance of getting a refund. But that wasn't the case. My dad bought it from a friend of his that owns a luxury car sales. This ring comes with an appraisal with the estimate retail value of $242,415. The appraisal certification will be included with the ring. My asking price is $52k or BEST offer. Please...reasonable offers only. Shipping will be free and insured. Also, since some people are skeptical about purchasing diamonds from the internet, I will offer the buyer a full money back refund (less s/h) if he/she is no longer interested the day of receipt. You will have 48 hours to notify me from the time you sign for the ring to request a refund. I have attatched a photo of the ring. All information below is given from the appraisal cert. Thanks all for looking! SERIOUS REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY PLEASE =) My e-mail is lvizforme@yahoo.com -

$242,415 CERTIFIED 18K WHITE GOLD 12.03 CARAT RADIANT CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING SIZE 7

Diamond Info:1 Genuine 12.31x12.00x8.40mm Radiant Cut Center Diamond Weighing 10.01 Cts, H Color, SI1 Clarity. (Clarity Enchanced). 2 Genuine Radiant Cut Side Diamonds Weighing 2.02 Ctw, H/SI-Enchanced. Total Weight of Diamonds is 12.03 Carats.

Material: Solid 18K White Gold

Condition: Brand New!

Size: Ring Size 7

List Price: $242,415.00 Appraised by Gemological Appraisal Laboratory of America, Inc.*

Additional Information: Gemological Appraisal Laboratory of America, Inc. Cerificate is included There are some small inclusions in the ring but they are not noticeable.

post-5-1131438537.jpg