Whiteflash experiences?

mattyc44

• 3 years later...
I am considering purchasing a diamond through Whiteflash.com. I have seen reviews on other forums which have links to whiteflash also. I notice this forum is not connected to a site with any Whiteflash links, so I thought I might get more unbiased viewpoint.

Any assistance is appreciated.

I would strongly recommend purchasing from WhiteFlash. Fortunately for me, I live in Houston and thus was able to schedule an appt with Brian Gavin who spent a couple of hours with me in his office educating me on diamonds, etc. We were able to select three beautiful ACA princess cut diamonds and eight smaller ACA rounds to flank the princess cut. We drew out what the ring would look like and and a few days later I was sent a CAD image via email. The end product was absolutely stunning. Although I only paid $6,500 for the ring, a brick and mortar jeweler told me that given the quality of the diamonds, he was confident he could sell it for somewhere between 10K and 11K.

If it were feasible, I'd fly into Houston and meet with Brian (who you can google on youtube), but you'll have to set up an appt. They don't have a retail store. (Also, if you don't live in TX, you don't pay sales tax and the shipping is (or was) free.... you can't go wrong.

Bottom Line: First class service. A++++++++++++++

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...
I am considering purchasing a diamond through Whiteflash.com. I have seen reviews on other forums which have links to whiteflash also. I notice this forum is not connected to a site with any Whiteflash links, so I thought I might get more unbiased viewpoint.

Any assistance is appreciated.

I would strongly recommend purchasing from WhiteFlash. Fortunately for me, I live in Houston and thus was able to schedule an appt with Brian Gavin who spent a couple of hours with me in his office educating me on diamonds, etc. We were able to select three beautiful ACA princess cut diamonds and eight smaller ACA rounds to flank the princess cut. We drew out what the ring would look like and and a few days later I was sent a CAD image via email. The end product was absolutely stunning. Although I only paid $6,500 for the ring, a brick and mortar jeweler told me that given the quality of the diamonds, he was confident he could sell it for somewhere between 10K and 11K.

If it were feasible, I'd fly into Houston and meet with Brian (who you can google on youtube), but you'll have to set up an appt. They don't have a retail store. (Also, if you don't live in TX, you don't pay sales tax and the shipping is (or was) free.... you can't go wrong.

Bottom Line: First class service. A++++++++++++++

Good Luck

If someone could purchase from an online store, then nearly double the price by consigning it through a brick and mortar establishment and make a considerable profit, wouldnt everyone be doing so ? Beats the heck out of the stock market.