Any pictures would help!

deacon

I've been out and about for some time looking for this type of ring and I have not come across anything.. I 've received the info from her sister and yet there is very little to view.. A couple of locations are more that willing to have this set but it's not fair of me to ok and then not be happy with the final product and not make the purchase.

I'm looking at a one ct for the center stone h/i/or j.

*Round cut

*Si

The side stones to be approx .3 each in a platinum setting.

Range I'm looking to spend is $4500-$5000. Is this too low for what I want?

Any help or pictures out there would be extremely helpful.

Thanks

Hi Deacon,

Is this the kind of mounting you are talking about?

http://www.diamondideals.com/jewelry/produ...artAt=1&JType=2

There are a couple of other versions of this ring with either a trellis structure or a solid shank (the part that goes around the finger)

I tried to include the above picture on this post but failed. If anybody can give me technical help for the next time, I'd appreciate it.

Hope this helps,

George,

From the link you provided, I guess it would be a tiffany style 6 prong and then two side stones. I do not see one on the link as with others that I've visited.. That's been my problem and like i said people are more than willing to provide me with what i'm asking as long as I put an order in..

I'm going off the recommendation so before I spend any $$ I want to see what I'll be paying for.

Thanks

D

Hi Deacon

I meant for you to look at the ring featured at the top of the page: the Three Stone Cathedral Platinum Ring. The ring picture there is a 1ct center stone and 2 1/2 ct side stones. Your side stones would look a little smaller in proportion to the center.

There is also a classic version where the shank (the part that wraps around the finger) is solid.

I don't know of any rings out there with 6 prongs around each of the 3 stones, but anything can be made to order, as you have been told. 18 prongs around 3 stones is awfully busy. Do you remember where you may have seen this?

Hope this helps

> I tried to include the above picture on this post but

> failed. If anybody can give me technical help for the

> next time, I'd appreciate it

When you post your message, look for an option labeled "File Attachments". It's directly below all the smiley faces. To use it, simply click on the "Browse" button -- a window should pop up to let you navigate your local disk and select the picture you wish to include in your message. Select the picture, and that should do it!

George,

Thanks for the photo.. I guess I might have to go make an executive decision and do with a single stone with the 6 prongs or something similar to that photo.

Decision decision...

What would be the best resource to view sample rings on the web? One that has a lot of selections and maby build my own to see what it would look like.

Thanks for you help.

D

The side stones to be approx .3 each in a platinum setting.

Range I'm looking to spend is $4500-$5000. Is this too low for what I want?

Any help or pictures out there would be extremely helpful.

Thanks

You should be able to find some things in that price range.

I didn't have any pics with 6 prongs, but we could make one up.

post-2-1123728548.jpg