item Necklace

Made in italy

material 10k white gold

Contains 41.7% Pure gold

weight 7.9g

~ 0.28oz

gemstone info:

gemstone diamond

The Most Brilliant of the gemstones. Diamond jewelry is Treasured as a symbol of Everlasting Love and Perfection

quantity/ctw 1.25ctw

~ 0.250g

shape mixed

color H-I

Wesselton. White to Slightly Tinted White

clarity I

Visible Natural Characteristics

origin Imported

Other Information:

Length 17.5inch

gender ladies

* Price tags (tag) and Close Now prices are requested-by and provided for our patrons as a courtesy to resellers. The value reflected on the tag is inline with those values found in many auctions on the internet like Yahoo Auctions, Ashford.com, Ebay, etc (Values reflected on the tag may be higher than prices found in local retail stores.)** All pictures are magnified 10 to 30 times to show the smallest of details. Please, refer to item weight for evaluation.

Richly polished Solid 10K White Gold is drawn together by the sparkling Genuine Diamonds in this spectacular necklace. This beauty features round and baguette cut Genuine Diamonds, all with a color range of H to I (near colorless) for a total weight of 1.25 CARAT. This gorgeous eye-catcher is 17.50 inches long, weighs a heavy 7.90 grams and held securely by a lobster closure. This item is guaranteed to be a BRAND NEW. 

There are lots of online auction sites that sell goods that are about like this. Most of the auction sites will let you look at completed items to see what people have recently been paying for similar items from that seller. This won't tell you if people are happy with their purchases but at least it will give you some idea what to expect when the auction ends and there are sometimes some hints about the customer satisfaction levels in the feedback system. Ignore the 'appraisal' and similar statements about what they think their competition might charge as completely irrelevant with the possible exception that these statements provide a clue about the character of the vendor. You may not want to do business with someone who you feel is deliberately lying to you in their advertising.

Neil Beaty

GG(GIA) ISA NAJA

• Like 1