Leo Diamonds

mfc_76

I kind of like Leos but the extra facets don't make them either better or worse, just different. All of the rules of optics still apply and good cutting still makes the difference. Some Leos are better than others. There are quite a few companies that put extra facets on their stones to give it a different look and compet with Leo but don't confuse this issue with better light return, better brilliance, better fire etc. It's kind of like asking is red cars are better. If you like red, maybe they are, but this doesn't make them any faster.

Neil Beaty

GG(GIA) ISA NAJA

• 5 years later...

I kind of like Leos but the extra facets don't make them either better or worse, just different. All of the rules of optics still apply and good cutting still makes the difference. Some Leos are better than others. There are quite a few companies that put extra facets on their stones to give it a different look and compet with Leo but don't confuse this issue with better light return, better brilliance, better fire etc. It's kind of like asking is red cars are better. If you like red, maybe they are, but this doesn't make them any faster.

Neil Beaty

GG(GIA) ISA NAJA

i wish there was a like button here so i can click like on your comment :)