Amazing Jeweler in the Diamond District NYC

I never thought that I would be able to find someone trustworthy in the diamond district. After visiting MANY stores on 47th street, I was referred to one by a friend of mine. My first visit Steve (one of the family onwers) spent 1 hour drawing and eplaining the ideal cut for the stone that I was looking for. Then he pulled out teh rappaport sheet that shows you what the going rate per CT is (kinda like the kelly blue book for cars). He really makes you feel comfortable and makes the entire exprience pleasant. I have sent over 2 more friends who were just about to purchase, and they both are going to go with this place. Either way, you will get a good 1 hour lesson, and will learn alot even if you choose to buy elsewhere. I will repost after I purchase the ring, currently I am just being picky to find the right one!

Give it a shot, ask for Steve, and tell him Jeff Miller sent you, he will take care of you.

S H ZELL CREATIONS 23 West 47th Street (212)921-9693