new to the Dimond industry

hello everyone I just started the Dimond and jewelry business not long ago and my background  has always been in sales. I just started my new job about 4 weeks ago in wholesales and I'm having a harder issue than i though i would be. Selling the jewelry is no big deal for me its finding the traffic of people who are interested in buying My methods I have been using list as Facebook market place, Craigslist, and eBay, and here and there offer up. I have been a bit successful with there's methods but its starting to get stressful because I have a goal to hit and I need a new approach. 

I'm a little surprised you get ANY business in wholesale (meaning selling to dealers) via Craigslist and eBay and damn little from Facebook (some people do ok with facebook groups but I've never heard of FB marketplace being good for anything but discount retailing, and it's not great at that). Do you have a website? Do you advertise? Exhibiting at shows is popular and coming back. A lot of wholesalers drive/fly to visit stores and show their lines. It's a tough way to make a buck, and the strategy will vary quite a bit depending both on your own style and on what you're selling. One of the keys to success in wholesaling is to keep in mind that the retailers are your partners. They are not the end users. 

What are your goals and what are you selling?

Edited by denverappraiser