Surface Graining? Or something else?

Unicorn

Hi, I like this diamond but noticed something that look like scratches. Are these inclusions like surface/internal graining? Most importantly, would this affect light performance/spark/fire in any way? The diamond is VS2, H color, and the GIA report does not mention these inclusion (not in the comments either). Any thoughts would be appreciated!

loose diamonds, round cut, 1.80 carat h color vs2 clarity excellent cut sku 10870839 (jamesallen.com)

image.png.6abfe55a1dc37c4f2272c83be3a071bd.png

image.png.19dafa81b36d01f19faa1c4abdeb9430.png

3 minutes ago, denverappraiser said:

Get a copy of the cert from JA.  If it's surface graining it'll be on the plotting diagram. It may just be an artifact from the photograph. 

Appreciate your inputs! These are actually screenshots I took from their HD video. I have the certificate and these lines are not on the plotting diagram. I've heard that GIA don't always mention surface graining if the clarity is under IF?

I don't think they can be seen with naked eyes, but worried about if they affect light performance. 

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

worried about if they affect light performance. 

They won't. If it's a cleaning problem... obviously. If it is internal or external graining, in a VS2 it's not going to affect optical performance.

2 hours ago, denverappraiser said:

They don't, but those are pretty prominent in a VS2.  JA provides quite a few photos and they aren't all taken at the same time. If it's cleaning they may be in this one and not in others. Have you asked them about it?

Yes but as usual, they don't have additional information. They also thought it looks like surface graining. 

49 minutes ago, davidelevi said:

They won't. If it's a cleaning problem... obviously. If it is internal or external graining, in a VS2 it's not going to affect optical performance.

Thank you! I got similar comments from JA. So these surface graining shouldn't cause concerns for visual performance in naked eye?