Broken engagement ring

greylpetra

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, nkc said:

I hope this forum does not have a list of "preferred venders" and people are not chastised if they don't agree to use these vendors.

Nope.

Welcome to DiamondReview, by the way!

I haven't seen Karl here either - though of course he may be lurking just as I do on PS... 😉

8 minutes ago, davidelevi said:

Nope.

Welcome to DiamondReview, by the way!

I haven't seen Karl here either - though of course he may be lurking just as I do on PS... 😉

I wish if there's a way to invite him and all the other good people here. 

I'm not seeing any hostility or bias so far. But, I only discovered this forum two days ago.

Just like PS, Diamond Review is supported by vendors who pay to be in the database. They aren't called 'preferred' or any synonym but they're out there and it's easier to see their listings than others. I don't think any of them participate in the forum, but I suppose they could if they wanted.  Honestly, I don't even though who they are but their support is appreciated. That's what keeps the lights on.

As Davide mentioned, Karl is welcome to come if he wants but it's his call alone. He's also welcome to use a different name and avatar if he wants in order to be anonymous.  I suspect it's just that he's busy.