How to get traffic and sales?

Hi all, since a month ago, I opened my Drop shipping Store and have no sales yet. The traffic was quite low, and since then, there have been around 250 views. What should I do to increase sales and traffic?
What a good solution would be without a lot of advertising money. I am thankful for any assistance that could lead to increased traffic and sales.

[edited away link]

23 minutes ago, Rizwan Khan Pakhtoon said:

Hi all, since a month ago, I opened my Drop shipping Store and have no sales yet. The traffic was quite low, and since then, there have been around 250 views. What should I do to increase sales and traffic?
What a good solution would be without a lot of advertising money. I am thankful for any assistance that could lead to increased traffic and sales.

Here is my store: [link removed]

Maybe posting not on a consumer classified forum would help... and not pointing at malachite in a diamond-related forum would too.

The fact of life is that it is a very competitive market, and it is dominated by SEO and relatively sophisticated advertising targeting. If you don't pay Google and you remain purely online, you won't get very far.

Advertising costs money.  Often quite a bit.  Big-time online dealers like James Allen and Blue Nile have 6 digit budgets for this. Sometimes you can pay on the back-end, like etsy or ebay, where you're paying a commission on sales, but fundamentally, if you want to be an online store you're going to have to break out the credit card.  Even then, it's a bit tricky to decide WHO to pay.  Google and facebook good places to start but it's not the end.  If it makes you feel any better, 250 hits in a month is pretty good for a brand new site without any marketing effort.  Posts like the above will do nothing for you other than, perhaps, result in some good advice (for free!!).

• Like 1

For example, here's a thousand competitors, all of which are cheaper than you and most of which are paying for their placement ahead of you.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=malachite+cabochon+30+x+40&tbm=shop&sxsrf=ACYBGNSDMrSoJzVan8uIEHev_9_-QSc-5A:1576603089461&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9heWYmL3mAhUQK80KHZTjDRcQ_AUIDigB&biw=1536&bih=722&dpr=1.25

Edited by denverappraiser
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think you should referral  marketing. Because 81% of consumers say that a recommendation  from friend or family heavily influences their buying decision. Include a simple way for customers to view reviews and recommendations, as well as recommend your brand to others. So this way is better for get more traffic and sales without advertising.😊😊