Are these diamonds?

John cana

They could be. They could be not. Identification from photographs is a thankless task and far from foolproof, especially without any context (where did you find them, what were the rocks nearby, what size are the crystals, ...). Take them to a gemologist and you'll have your answer, most likely for free.

4 hours ago, davidelevi said:

They could be. They could be not. Identification from photographs is a thankless task and far from foolproof, especially without any context (where did you find them, what were the rocks nearby, what size are the crystals, ...). Take them to a gemologist and you'll have your answer, most likely for free.

Here are the  stones they are from

20190924_202617.jpg

Let me be clearer, since British understatement doesn't seem to work: ID from photos
is not possible.
The rocks unfortunately neither confirm nor deny, but rock ID from photos is not any easier than crystal ID: the yellow/green stuff could be some olivine-carrying rock - which would be good - but then again it might not. The darker stuff seems bituminous and/or iron oxide rich from the photo, both of which would rule out diamond; again it might not be - having it in hand (and under a loupe) would solve the problem in a moment; via a single, context-less photo it is pointless. Take the crystals and the rocks to someone who can see them.

FWIW, my bet is that you have found quartz and calcite, given the pitting, the discoloured "skin", the crystal habit and the appearance of fractures visible in some photos, but I may well be wrong.

Edited by davidelevi