Diamond ring for sale

slickamann

I am not sure if this is the best place to put this request, but I have a diamond ring to sell that was bought for around £10 000. Where would be the best place to try to sell something like this and what would it be likely to realise?
You can contact me via

Email:Slickamann@protonmail.com
WhatsApp +1(765)560-5168
Telegram:Slickamann
Wickr:Slickamann

Thanks in advance

Edited by slickamann

There's a section of this very site where you can post your advertising.  Free. 

I've written on this topic quite a bit and at length.  I'm not entirely sure if I"m allowed to link to this but here's a brief tutorial from my own site on the topic. 

https://americangemregistry.com/tips-for-selling-diamonds/

Edited by denverappraiser

@denverappraiserNeil - I think one of the links you pasted was a "clipboard leftover" from some other thread...

@slickamannI think this is what Neil intended to post:

https://www.diamondreview.com/forum/forum/5-jewelry-classifieds/

To your second question, other than agreeing with what Neil has written, I can only add that the buying price is not useful to determine how much it could sell for; a more precise description of the object may at least help us help you with some very rough steering, though (as explained in Neil's write-up) to get a reliable assessment you need someone to actually look at the thing (and you need that someone to be an expert working for you).

• Like 1

• 10 months later...