Got Diamond Questions?
Our community of diamond experts are here to provide answers
Cosger

Where can I find a diamond laser inscription service in Colorado Springs, Denver area?

I''d like to have the diamond mounted in a ring get a laser inscription.  Where in the Denver / Colorado Springs area can I find this service offered?

I know of no one in Denver down to CS who has the equipment in-house.  Lance Painter in Greeley has what I think is the only one in the state.  Personally I ship them out and use AGS Laboratories.  I'll be happy to work with you if you want.  GIA will do it directly for anyone who wants and who will sign their client agreement.  In both cases it will need to come out of the mounting to have the inscription done.  GIA won't do the pull/reset job but lots of jewelers will.  As with the above, I can assist if you wish. 

If I might ask, what are you wishing to inscribe and why?  Is speed an issue?

Edited by denverappraiser

I just talked to Lance, and he's no longer offering the service either.  The service sales didn't justify the equipment expense.  

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your research and responses.  I will keep in mind the services that you offer to help me get this done.

Best regards