I need some help with this stone.

Jason LS

I wouldn't be quite as definite. I can see (part of?) a cloud at 9 o'clock (table parallel to the screen)  in the video, but the stone overall doesn't seem hazy to me. However that's best assessed by someone who HAS the stone, not just a video of it. Have you asked JA? How is the stone priced compared to other 0.90 I/Si2?

Edited by davidelevi
Fixed typo (that changed meaning!)

That clarity feature at 9 o clock is best a VS2 IMO. Since its an SI2 - this would be something that would have a comment like clarity grade is based on............on DGR but since this is a Dossier report...

I can see hazy area at the upper half from 12 to 10 and 2 on either sides. But it could be just me. 

Like Davide puts it's difficult to say certainly.

If you rotate the video slowly, the hazy area visible to the top when the stone is facing straight seems to me to "disappear" at several angles (e.g. at ~45 degrees turn to the left I see clean).

It could be you and I seeing different things, Furqan, or it could be the video... blast these dossiers for SI stones!