RosettaSCroft

The Best Online Jewelry Shop

10 posts in this topic

I want to know the best and unique online jewelry shop who has the best products. I'm not talking based on cost I want quality and unique products. any suggestion?

I used [name redacted]. I found everything was unique and the product itself was exactly what I asked for... no complaints from me (or the wife!). The price was amazing too.

Good luck :-)

Would you mind telling us more about what you bought, Jack? And why are you answering to a thread that is a year old?

2 people like this

I think Jack was here just to leave a link of his website. See his number of posts. It is just 1, which he used to pretend as a buyer of jewelry from xyz website. It is a promotion nothing else. No contribution at all. 

Yep. Gone.

1 person likes this

would you please tell us that which area you'll prefer for diamond jewelry delivery....

1 person likes this

would you please tell us that which area you'll prefer for diamond jewelry delivery....

"We deliver 24/7 and if your diamond is not warm when it gets to you, you get your money back" kind of thing?

"We deliver 24/7 and if your diamond is not warm when it gets to you, you get your money back" kind of thing?

visited your website right now! nice products available online :)

there are many e-commerce sites available online who provides diamond jewelry. [spam redacted] one of them.

<Sam Gamgee>You don't say, Mr Smith?</Sam Gamgee>