Got Diamond Questions?
Our community of diamond experts are here to provide answers
Sign in to follow this  
Kelly Carrol

Need Help Choosing Ring As A Gift

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend's birthday is coming, so I'm looking for a lovely ring about beautiful and simple setting as a gift. But given my financial situation, I can't choose a expensive one, then I want to give a gift that is meaningful. I take a look on the internet. The price is a surprise, It's lower than the store. And there are two choices about a ring with birthstone, which one do you think is better?

http://ctcake.com/product/types/rings/gold-plated-fine-simple-birth-stone-ring-for-women-girls-pure-925.html

http://ctcake.com/product/types/rings/trigeminal-with-birth-stone-silver-fashion-women-ring.html

december_6.jpg

1_9_5.jpg

Normally people choose birthstone rings at least partially based on them having the correct birthstone. It's a symbolic thing having to do with the dates people are born.

Neil Beaty

GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA

There's never a crowd when you go that extra mile.

Professional Appraisals in Denver

I too agree on the first one. But i couldn't get more details on the ring. Also i came across this website for the first time. Neither i could see any reviews. Be safe when you are shopping from an unknown websites. Make sure what you purchase is genuine and you read their refund policy. You can compare the price in other similar websites.

The first ring looks beautiful and it will surely make your loved one happy.

Gemologist (Graduate)

www.b2cjewels.com